Agreement for Handling of Personal Data
- Controller of the Personal Data
- (1) Company name: NEC Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "NEC")
- (2) Means of contact: See "14. Inquiry contact regarding Personal Data" below.
- Personal Data Protection Administrator
- (1) Title: NEC Corporation, Unified Communications Division, General Manager
- (2) Means of contact: See "15. Inquiry contact regarding Personal Data" below.
- Purposes of Processing for the Personal Data
(1) providing UNIVERGE Solutions Partner Program (hereinafter referred to as "USP Program") to the users We use the personal data of the customer only for the purposes of providing the functions below to the users of this application:
- Product Search
- Product name, Partner name, Status, Last update
- Partner Search
- Partner name, HQ Sub Region, Status, URL, Last update
- Download document (Development Guide, Specification, Application Note, SDK, Partner Logo and Log)
(2) System maintenance
We use the personal data of the customer in maintenance and trouble shooting.
- (1) providing UNIVERGE Solutions Partner Program (hereinafter referred to as "USP Program") to the users We use the personal data of the customer only for the purposes of providing the functions below to the users of this application:
- Categories of the Personal Data
(1) the information retrieved by your input:
- Company name
- Number of employees
- Year of establishment
- Company URL
- Type of business
- Overview of Business and Product/Service
- Experience of business with NEC
- Office information: Country/Area and address
- User information: Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Job Title, Job Role, Country/Area (Office), Office phone, Fax number, Mobile Number, Email address, password
(2) the information retrieved automatically on the consent of the user:
- use history of this WEB site
- (1) the information retrieved by your input:
- Overseas Transfer of the Personal Data
For maintenance support, engineers access the system remotely from Japan.
- (1) Information transfer to a third country: your personal data will be sent to Japan.
- (2) Question of adequate protection: The European Commission does not recognize Japan as providing adequate protection of personal data.
- (3) Appropriate protection measures: NEC manages the personal data with which it is entrusted through the appropriate implementation of security measures such as access identification and authentication, restrictions on access, authority management, record-keeping, protection against illegal software, and safe procedures for transferring and transmitting data.
- (4) Reproduction of personal data: Backups of data are obtained for system management.
- (5) Conditions for making personal data available: Authority to access personal data which is granted only to those who is indispensable to achieve the stated purpose of use. Personal data will not be made available otherwise.
- Provision of the Personal Data to Third Party
We will not provide personal data by our customers to any third party, except for cases where there is prior consents by customers, or a provision in the laws and regulations.
- Outsourcing of Handling of the Personal Data
We may outsource the handling the personal data to NEC Group companies and its business partner companies which have entered into the agreement with us.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of the Personal Data
Support divisions of us, and the companies outsourced the handling of personal data in 7. above
- Security Control Measures
The personal data of our customer will be managed properly in the server of NEC or the companies outsourced the handling of personal data in 7. above, with security control measures to avoid the leakage, loss or damage.
- Period for Which the Personal Data Will Be Stored
Personal data may be stored for as long as necessary to support, and be deleted after the period.
- Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right with regard to the personal data which you provide as follows:
- The right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- The right to object to processing concerning the data subject
- The right to data portability: The right to receive the personal data, which the data subject has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (NEC)
- Company URL
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if it exists, in the country or region that the data object belongs.
- Non-existence of Decision-making Based Solely on Automated Processing Including Profiling
We do not make decisions that might affect you based solely on automatic processing of the personal data that you provide, including profiling, in order to analyze or predict your likes and dislikes or personal behavior.
- Statutory or Contractual Requirement Concerning the Provision of the Personal Data
Provision of the personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide personal data. However, if you choose not to provide personal data, it may not be possible to respond to some inquiries.
- Inquiry contact regarding Personal Data
For the inquiry regarding this application and services, and the request of disclosure, etc. of the customer's personal data (disclosure, correction, deletion, stop usage, etc.), please get in touch with the following:
contact for personal data
contact in charge of Unified Communications Division, Global Business Unit,
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki
Kanagawa, Japan 211-8666
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact for personal data
- Parental Consent
If you are under the age of 16, please make your inquiry ONLY AFTER obtaining consent given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over you.